Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the owner of a bright yellow GS-R with JDM badges and amber side markers is on T-I, you have one kick ass car.

Saw your car at Little Apple Veterinary Clinic around 1:30. Had to turn around and get a closer look.

Very nice!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MeltMan on Sep/14/07 said:
Never in my whole life have I seen any PY gsr in Manhattan.

I've seen a white JDM front a couple of times and a dark 94 silver JDM front, but never a PY.

I highly doubt he is on TI. I could be wrong but I was in college for 4.5 years (until last may).

Saw a Ft. Riley sticker on the front glass, I think, so the owner is probably not from Kansas.

And it wasn't RHD or anything but it had the side markers and Honda badges with (I think) a JDM front. I'm no JDM expert by any means.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I saw that yellow jdm fronted teg last night in lawrence on Iowa... I think he lives in lawrence b\c my buddy says he sees it quite a bit... Accept this one has type r decals all over it and it's on ls meshies...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
00geezer00 on Oct/02/07 said:
I saw that yellow jdm fronted teg last night in lawrence on Iowa... I think he lives in lawrence b\c my buddy says he sees it quite a bit... Accept this one has type r decals all over it and it's on ls meshies...
Maybe it's a Type-R... I didn't get too good a look at it because I wasn't in my Integra and I didn't want the guy to think I was "casing" his ride.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
rancidhooligan on Oct/03/07 said:
Quote: 00geezer00 on Oct/02/07I saw that yellow jdm fronted teg last night in lawrence on Iowa... I think he lives in lawrence b\c my buddy says he sees it quite a bit... Accept this one has type r decals all over it and it's on ls meshies...

Maybe it's a Type-R... I didn't get too good a look at it because I wasn't in my Integra and I didn't want the guy to think I was "casing" his ride.
But the LS meshies are 4 lug... why would you take the 5 lug off of your type r?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Its not an ITR. 4 lug and non itr gauge cluster lol.

But it *Might* have an itr swap, I saw him messin with it and it had a red valve cover but I didn't see it clear enough. Might be a b16 or just painted or something...

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Nguyen on Oct/03/07 said:
Its not an ITR. 4 lug and non itr gauge cluster lol.

But it *Might* have an itr swap, I saw him messin with it and it had a red valve cover but I didn't see it clear enough. Might be a b16 or just painted or something...
I didn't think it was a type-r...

damn I wish I had a jdm front...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wow two JDM PY Integras in KS lol.

one of which is in the Ft. Riley/Manhatten area

and one of which is in Lawrence.

Of course the one in Manhatten is a real ITR where as the one here probably isn't.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ItalionStallion on Oct/04/07 said:
I know who he is, he has a couple of tegs, and a civic. I believe he is stationed/lives at ft. riley. Is this the car?

he is pvt_awol on KCSR.
Yup. That's the car. Amazing. Hey, I was just at the park in the 2nd picture tonight with my son.

That car is totally badass. It is, in the parlance of our times, "teh secks."

·
Registered
243 Posts
Damn, I've been around the Ft Riley, Manhattan, Junction City area for a few years now and have never seen that yellow type r, can't wait to see it...looks good...

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've never seen a type R in manhattan... and he should know not to fill up at shell...too much water in their gas, should fill up at the phillip66 off of fort riley blvd. But then again, I'm from wamego. I still cruise in manhattan cause there is no place worth it in wamego.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.