Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well im debating wether i want to do coil overs or eibach sportlines. Im pretty sure that the sportlines will ride better but how low will it be. i have a WW type 2 body kit and 17's. Soon after i get the springs or coilovers i will get a camber kit then struts. Anybody have pics of a teg with sportlines. Here is my teg as is..

I photoshoped it and it really got me thinkin about lowering it cuz it looked very good

·
Registered
154 Posts
i have sportlines with the same kit as you, but i'm on stock 15" rims with 205/50/15 tires...the car is low and i have to take every dip/driveway at a complete angle...i love the way it looks, but after awhile i got tired of angling every driveway when i arrived and exited...but the wingswests urethane is made strong and i have yet to crack my front lip with all the times i've scraped and hit stuff...

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flyin.. i know that my car will not be that low. What gas shocks do you recommend that are adjustable??

KLN.. i have heard that the sportlines have a problem that sometimes the front sits higher than the back after they have been settin for a while, have you had that problem??

·
Registered
196 Posts
my brother had that problem with the sportlines , but about a month later the front looked just right . I think you just have to let them settle in .

·
Registered
154 Posts
hmmm.... i haven't really noticed the front sittin' higher than the rear, but i don't pay that much attention to it. i actually think my front is lower than the rear...

·
Registered
476 Posts
i've had my sportline's for a while.. like around 4 months.. and the front is higher than the back.. how long is it supposed to take for them to "settle in"? the ride is comfortable tho.. i think i'm bout to get some koni yellows.. thats what everyone's been tellin me..

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you guys with the sportlines have camber kits?? if so what kit did you buy and how far off was the camber w/o it?

·
Registered
476 Posts
i don't have camber kits.. cause sportline only drops about 1.5: right? mine looks fine for now.. haven't seen any probs yet..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts