Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering what you guys think about this. Does anyone have any pictures of what this would look like. I am having the hardest time deciding what wheels to buy when I get my tax return at the end of the month.

·
Registered
527 Posts
yes can someone please help me find the rota c8's in bronze on a black teg also..

sorry about hogging your post gecko, but im curious too..
might as well not clog the forums with all kinds of "bronze wheels on black teg" posts..

thankss.

cheers.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what the wheels look like, I want to know what they look like on a black Integra. I guess maybe I will post over there too.

Loud-Whispers, I don't mind at all. But I want to know what the sport bronze looks like, not the regular bronze. The sport bronze has a lighter, more of a textured look to it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Loud-Whispers, I forgot to show you this. I know it's not an Integra, but very similar. I think bronze C8's would look very good on a black Teg, I would do it myself, but my wife doesn't like bronze, that's why I want sport bronze. Anyways here is a link--->clickity

·
Registered
747 Posts
Those are Regular Bronze Rota C10's in 17x7.5. They are also only about 16.5 lbs. I love them. They just came out with the 17" C10 a little while ago. We carry the full line of ROTA wheels so if anyone needs wheels just let us know.

P.S. They are not up on the site yet.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.