Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found THESE at www.aj-racing.com I have never seen a Spoon reclinable seat, I have only seen the kevlar bucket. But I think its a resonable price for a nice looking seat and especially its Spoon. Wondering your guys opinions on it. And if someone has them post pics of them installed.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Something about that logo looks fake. Compare it to thier other products, isn't the S usually larger than the rest of the lettering. Maybe it's just me being skeptical.

·
Registered
324 Posts
that "S" is waaaaaaaay to small to be the spoon logo. its definately a knock off, but if you like them, and the price go for it, just dont get mad if someone looks at them and says "hey i dont think these are spoon seats"

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well looking at this picture the "S" is the same size as the rest of the letters. So I dont know I would have to call them I am assuming.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for alll trhe imput guys, I appreciate it. I thought it looked kind of fishy but I thought Spoon at a decent price I might want to pick them up. But I emailed the guys over at AJR to see if it was genuine or not. So I will let you guys know.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For all of you that were wondering I emailed AJ-racing and here is the response.
Hi Dave,

The Spoon reclining seats that we offer are authentic Spoon seats.

Best Regards,

Ben Leung

A&J Racing Motorsports

Phone: 604.279.0329

Fax: 604.279.0839

www.aj-racing.com

So they are authentic Spoon so I think I am going to pick them up. There is never anything wrong with looks and functunality. And also you are getting the name to.

·
Registered
898 Posts
They are real , aj-racing is a DISTRIBUTOR FOR SPOoN.

These have already been debated , and DECLARED REAL SPOoN.

My thoughts on this is , if they look fake already.
The knock off companys wouldn't have a problem faking them.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
*** Removed by user at Sep 25 2007 4:05PM (Server Time) ***

They may be authentic "Spoon", but they are not authentic "Spoon Sports". They only make racing buckets.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Isn't "Spoon" and Spoon Sports" one of the same if not the same company? Or have I been wrong this whole time?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
DC5Chris209 on Sep/25/07 said:
Too bad those really do look nice and comfy
Just because they aren't spoons doesn't make them not nice and comfy.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Zarka on Sep/25/07 said:
Isn't "Spoon" and Spoon Sports" one of the same if not the same company? Or have I been wrong this whole time?
Yes, after a bit more digging I see that they use both, which is why I deleted my previous post.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.