Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Does anyone know how this car has a Spoon lip (possibly a knock-off) on his stock front bumper?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if it is the spoon lip, how did he get it to fit if it only fits the japan spec front? custom fit, possibly?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
i like that lip a lot looks tight and a little off topic but arent those the wheels you were asking about and see they do look better without the polished lip.Wow didnt notice that car had a spoiler before and can anyone post a link to where i can get that lip?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those wheels (ADR Sokudo) look kinda like the ones i was asking about. I think they look tight. I wanna see more pics of that car too.. i actually found that pic in this site.

·
Registered
273 Posts
there's a thing about him in the newer modiflier mag. it tells all about his car and the things he has done to them. his car is so nice. the wing is either made by him or its the real mugen cf wing.

·
Registered
273 Posts
imdopenbed on Oct/14/02 said:
its a us integra with right hand conversion buddy...
no, in the mag it tells how he imported it and how it was a hard find. not all integras had the jdm front end in japan.

·
Registered
177 Posts
um i have the show recorded and have watched it numerous times with friends, and in the begining, he says this is my baby right here, its a RHD integra imported from japan.

and those are mugen wheels also not ADR.. why go all out and throw on the adr's, would be unbalanced. i think alot of people have hated on this guy ever since he aired on MTV, but all in all it seems that alot of people are just jealous, he seemed likea cool guy, ,and he was at nopi this year and he took the time out to talkto my friend justin for like 30 minutes, and justin is a member on this board as he can varify that there is no need to diss this guys car or the guy himself.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
ok lemme clear this whole thing up....YES you can use a 96 spec+ JDM integra front lip or any lip that will fit the front end with the 1pc headlights on 94-97 USDM front. I'll have to ask my fren for his pics but my good friend used the oem jdm lip on his teg and it fit almost stock with a small gap towards the corners of the bumper under the bumper lights. If you use double sided tape you can get it to fit flush.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
ok i talked to my fren and he doesn't have any close up pics on his computer but he had this one

basically he said u have to do some cutting in order for it to fit. on the bottom of the 94-97 bumpers there is the black section which is on the lower portion of the bumper. he said u have to cut all of the black part off in order for the lip to fit up against the bumper.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts