Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was just curious about the amount of opportunities you guys/gals have had for sponsorship or if anybody has sponsorship for that matter. Trying to get an idea because I am working on building a G2 Integra for ITA and Honda challenge H4 which needs some work and parts. Since Honda challenge will be holding a national event at mid-Ohio August 21st and I will be trying to run both ITA and H4, just curious if anybody could give me some advice as to approaching sponsorship and who to approach. I know there are many books out there but just curious about what is actaully a proven or good method. Well thanks in advance

·
Registered
48 Posts
one very valuable sponsor that I have seen is...and don't laugh, a junkyard. Especially if you can find one that specializes in honda/acura parts. Now, you may not get money. But having someone in your corner willing to help you with parts when you blow a motor, or grenade a tranny, or even get a little rough on the body parts is invaluable. Sponsorship is pretty tricky, and a lot of it is about professionalism. If you're a new driver, hate to tell ya..but a lot of it is going to be coming out of your own pockets. They will want to see a competition ready car, and not a heap. A good proposal is another thing, what organization/series you'll be running in, how many events you will be participating in, and what you're wanting from the potential sponsor. Hope this helps you out some.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts