Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so happy. My fiance and I finally got our first sponsorship on our cars. Extreme Dimensions. Our kits and my wing are on their way followed by our %10 discount for now. But whatever, a discounts a discount. Out stickers will be here soon too, but that's not touchin my car till I get a red one. Anyone else got any other cool sponsorships? Or sponsored by Extreme Dimensions?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
See, that's what makes me leary about these things. But oh well, I don't get my parts then that sticker comes off and I'll let everyone know not to go through them. It's just advertising for them. They help us out, we'll help them out.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
extreme dimensions is not a scam like RacerX. For RacerX the car would be sponsored after you pay them and then you must buy your parts from RacerX. I have yet to hear a good story about parts and ship time from extreme dimensions though so keep us updated.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We've tried alot of places. We really want the Boston Acoustics sponsorship. More him than me, I really don't like too many stickers on my car. Next I think we're trying Meguiars. That one seems cool. We have this huge packet. It's all about professionalism these days.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well our payment went through last Wednesday of so. I'm pretty sure he sent the parts the next day. Should be here soon. I'll post some pics for sure. Our neighbors probably think we're up to know good. LOL. We've been getting so much stuff.

·
Registered
669 Posts
The best place to start looking for sponsorship is your local shop where you buy your parts, the more you buy the better your chances of them wanting to associate with you right? Nobody will want to sponsor a stock car, you have to show that you are dedicated and that they will get a good amount of advertising through you. Unfortunately you usually have to spend money for companies to give you their money, but its not impossible. Good luck going after sponsors they are out there.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Good Luck with the new sponsor.

I have TnS Customizing, Memphis Auido (Need to install there stuff in the teg), Streetglow and Vitek.
All my sponsor sticker is under my hood the only way your going to see it if I pop my hood open. The TnS banner sticker it's on my front windshield.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I'm sponsored by PIAA Lighting, and GCA Trueflow Air Intakes. I was in with Unorthodox racing a long while ago, but they gave me 5% off and no free stuff. They wanted me to pay for their stickers!!

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
99integra-girl on Feb/06/04 said:
You have Streetglow? How did you get them? Hard?
It's hard to get sponsor thru Streetglow. The only reasson I got it was thru my freind shop TnS Customizing they are sponsor with Streetglow, Nopi, memphis and Super Street. My freind got me the sponsorship because I was showing my car and my freind knew the top head people from Streetglow so they liked my car because it was glowing with there product and gave me the Sponsorship on the spot.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn. That sucks. I think I've tried PIAA too. Did you guys have to put together a huge packet? I'd really like to have that streetglow sponsorship. My fiance broke mine last night.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
99integra-girl on Feb/06/04 said:
Damn. That sucks. I think I've tried PIAA too. Did you guys have to put together a huge packet? I'd really like to have that streetglow sponsorship. My fiance broke mine last night.
gold series has a lifetime warranty as long as you don't break the lexon tube (you can break the neon inside- but not the outer tube).

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I hope they're not still carrying the blue class kits. Blue class kit ='s alot of

I still haven't heard any good feedbacks from a satisfied customer who bought from extremedimensions but again it has been 1 1/2 years since i bought my last kit that fit like crap from them. They might have change moldings or kits by now.

·
Registered
669 Posts
bigacuralvr on Feb/06/04 said:
I'm sponsored by PIAA Lighting, and GCA Trueflow Air Intakes. I was in with Unorthodox racing a long while ago, but they gave me 5% off and no free stuff. They wanted me to pay for their stickers!!
I don't pay for any decals or T-shirts etc from any of my sponsors...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts