Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

Pg 3 has details on the sale of this spoiler.

Ok well I got the GSR back and it looks like they gave me a 2dr type R replica. Its so bad I took it off the car. So what I need now is a G71P Isle Green Pearl 2dr spoiler. 94-95 tegs had em.

I'm also selling my 2dr type R replica. Its paint is a day old and mint. Has the 3rd brake light. I wanted to do a photshoot of the teg but it looks horrible. Here is the spoiler. Make an offer that is reasonable. I paid $150 for it and $100 to paint it. I will let it go for much less.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Can we see a picture of the whole car with the spoiler. To me it doesn't look that bad (maybe cause I can't see the whole car). But to each his own. Thanks Chris

96acteg

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
yea chris i thik you may be overreacting..it looks sick from that angle IMO...

lets see some more pics, perhpas we can make you change ur mind, lol

but who is 'they'? the body shop? you mean you asked them to put a new 4dr stock spoiler on and instead they gave you a typr r replica? what exactly did you think you were payin for?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
well i have to say that isn't even a type r replica...looks like an oem replica, type r spoilers are a lot higher

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok well I should of took more pics. From that angle its ok, but If your on the side it looks way to high and it hangs over the rear deck lid. Its not flush. And as you can see its not overhanging the rear quarters like OEM ones do.

I wanted an OEM replica 4dr. It looks to me like I got a 2dr Type R replica. The holes were not drilled in the correct spot. So I will settle for a 2dr spoiler. Let me get one more pic. I alredy took it off and cut the wire. I think it looks like rice. Yup I said it.lol

·
Registered
935 Posts
Yeah that's what it looks like in the pic. Looks to low to be a type r.
i'm confused. looks good though but i guess maybe in person may look completly different.

Good luck with the sell and hope you find another spoiler

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I never took the other angles cuz of how stupid it looked. Here you can see its kind of high. When I look in the mirror I see above and below the spoiler. In my LS I only see a lil of the spoiler and its over it. This is not my style at all. Mark (redteg26) is gonna hook me up with an OEM 2dr spoiler. That will be much better since its lower. So this is for sale $100 shipped.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah When I make my good post about this Redteg26 gets a shotout. He got me the bumper and tailpipe =)

It's not quite as high as a Type R, but its not stock. I really don't like it at all. It does not fit on this car.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
second pic = looks like sh*t, good call, i take back what i said earlier, trash it....

take a look at Jngrbrdman's car, (im sure youve seen it anyway) he is the only 4dr i know of that has good pics of his car on here with a 2dr OEM spoiler...we all know his car is clean as hell so if its ok by him then its ok by me...

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kyle, thats exactly why I don't want it. I know Anthony's car looks mint with it. Thats what I originally wanted. Well a 4dr one but even if it was a 2dr but OEM it would be fine.

·
Registered
810 Posts
damn i think it looked good. and aren't type r spoilers a little higher then that one?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah they are a little higher, but this is too high for my taste. I don't like the way it sits on the car. I covered the holes for now to prevent water, but need to get a 2dr stock on on there asap.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.