Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done watching some of the tape from today. deffinantly some good stuff.

Ross- The camera mount was being really gay when you had it so the tape is kinda sucky... but it looks like you are flying
. I really need to get the hatch done now

I know there were quite a few of us there (not all driving) and i got a lot of pictures so post somethin if you were there i may have a pic or some vid of you. if anyone else has pics post them up! I should have mine up by monday or so.

BTW, if you ever go to a speedtrials event DoNT RUN THE LAST SESSIoN. something always goes wrong. Last year the s2000 and this time ross' rocker arm and the spoon itr

i am so freaking sunburnt it hurts to type.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Yeah, had lots of fun.

I kinda new I was beating on my car. 90% of my downshifts (which is almost on every turn) I would either hit 7,000 rpm or come very close. I should be good with the valvesprings till 8k + , but I guess that rocker arm didn't think so.

Anyways, hopefully tommarow I can get ahold of my machine shop and see if they can drill the hole out slightly, and use a timesert. Could save me from pulling the whole head out and replacing it.

Was good to see all the Jay and IL guys again. Hopefully will see everyone the July 5th event?

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
i am in so much pain because i a m so burnt. nice to meet Dave and Jay and other IL guys. it was a fun time. the Spoon Sports ITR getting OWN3D made me cry.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
cheezthis on Apr/18/04 said:
Sounds like you made it back home safely Ross...good to hear that.

Dave and I enjoyed seeing the MI guys. We've also concluded that test and tunes are in order, haha.
yes they are but in June so i can go race

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
did team toilet bring any of their cars there? those guys are effing good.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
We've also concluded that test and tunes are in order, haha.
Definitely let us know when you plan on heading up. Even if we don't drive, we can get pictures/video/etc.

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
StyleTEG on Apr/18/04 said:
Quote: We've also concluded that test and tunes are in order, haha. Definitely let us know when you plan on heading up. Even if we don't drive, we can get pictures/video/etc.
yup. the track is about 35-40 mins from my house so i will deffinantly be there if anyone is goin.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts