Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, just a TAD over 2 months untill Speedtrials USA has their first track day of the year at gingerman raceway in south haven MI.

there will be quite a few of the michigan memembers there (agian) and hopefully some more of the midwesterners can show up as well.

links:
speedtrials usa website
to sign up you will need to fill out one of these and send in a check:
registration forms

last year i think it was $150 for a full day(8am-5pm), and if you are in beginner that includes an instructor.

i will email them to see what the price for this year is. and i would HIGHLY recommend getting in your registraion before the deadline because this is a very popular event.

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you for your interest in our upcoming event.
Our event on the 17th should be much like past events;
fun, safe, and educational. We are still working out
the price since the track's rates have increased, but
I would guess registration to cost $135-145.
Registration should be open in about 2 weeks.

I'm with you. I can't wait for the weather to break!

Race-on,
Brian.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
own3d.

Would love to see more members than last time show up (6-7?). Speed trials put on a GREAT event. All the staff are really nice, and its very well run.

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bringing this back from the dead because gingerman opens April 1st and im loosing sleep over it already.

if anyone is interested in goin and doesnt want to pay for a hotel PM ME. 3-4 of the MI guys are gonna be staying at my place the night before and im sure there will be room for a few more if no one minds sleeping on the floor.

COST IS $135 for the event!

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
came as a spectator last year, time to run the LS this year, just got my suspension done. now i just need tires! but yeah im going

and im interested in the floor party at jacks, and why is the price higher?!?!
wasnt it 100 last year!?

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
midwesta on Mar/21/04 said:
came as a spectator last year, time to run the LS this year, just got my suspension done. now i just need tires! but yeah im going

and im interested in the floor party at jacks, and why is the price higher?!?!
wasnt it 100 last year!?
i think it was 145 actually? dont remember.

just a warning i still live with the parents so.....well just a warning lol.

and if you get here early enuf on friday anyone is welcome to help me work on my hatch that i currently dont have any parts or money for

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
midwesta on Mar/21/04 said:
Quote: Matt_Of_MI on Mar/21/04i might spectate RUN DC5 on the track, we need it. trust me, its so hard just to watch !
i would if i could, but the law forbids me to.
if i get my car and my brothers license(hehe, i'm 17) i will run it and get OWN3D!

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just ask him if there is anyway for a minor to run at a speedtrials event. He is the director (Brian Dopp) and should know if it is allowed and what would be requierd to get you out there. i know for a fact that NASA allows minors to run at HPDEs so you might have a shot man.

dont be a ***** =P

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.