Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently my speedometer is sticking. like it will go up to like 40 and stop and stay there. this doesnt happen all the time either, like only in the cold or something, ill leave in the morning for school when its chilli out and the speedometer wont work, when i leave from school in the afternoon when its warm the speedo works fine, anyone know how i can fix this, ive had my guage cluster apart several times and cant figure it out, i have indiglo guages could have something to do with it?

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
my speedo does the same, except ill be going like 60 when first starting out and if i accelerate quickly, it says 0mph then it shoots up.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Mine do the same and I also have indiglo gauges. However, they only seem to get stuck or drag when damp outside. My speedo only gets stuck sometimes when damp out but my tach does a lot when it's damp outside. I'm most likely going to get an autometer tach but that may not be for awhile, is there any way to fix this? Also, I'm bringing my car in to the acura dealer for it's 30,000 mile checkup on thursday, would they be able to correct this?

·
Registered
146 Posts
mine needle for the speedo sticks too. it did a little bit before i got my indiglo gauges and then when i got them it sticks bad now. it never tells the right speed. i think my needle broke and the base went down in the little hole but i dotn know. can anyone help with this?!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea, it does seem like it only happens when its damp out, so it cant be the wires right?, man it sux, and i can not afford any more speeding tickets.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Mine did it and the dealer said my speedo was recalled. Most likely the coil is damaged in some way, see if the dealer will replace it for you. They told me Honda posted on the TSB about it so they replaced it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts