Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi EVERYoNE!, THIS IS THE RYGUY, I just joined the site and I love it! I'm on it almost everyday.
Anyway I have a problem with my speedometer/tripmeter, I washed my engine a few weeks ago and my engine light came on and then my speedo just STOPPED working, I was going to bring it in to a garage, but since this site has so many knowlegable people in it, I was hoping that someone could help me out!
Any help would be appreciated, oh!, don't worry I'm not a criminal!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
iT'S RYGUY AGAIN, thanks guys for your input,
but does anyone know where the connector for the speedo is located, so that I could possibly clean it and then waterproof it, so this doesn't happen again!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where is the speed sensor location? Cause id like to try and fix it myself before givin up and takin it to a dealer!!!
Thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any more info on the location of the speed sensor, I know it's an electronic speedometer but im not sure where the actual sensor or sensor connector is located. Anything that could help me wpuld be graet!!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
You will have two sensors on the trany. one on the fwd side and one on the aft side. You will see the wires going to the conectors into the trany. Check those and see if they are loose or bad conection. Good luck. stefan525
PS: You do know where the trany is. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts