Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this website that has post of known speed traps in all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. They were posted by people who had been pulled over and give a description of the type of radar and location. Let's learn from out mistakes guys.

SpeedTrap Exchange

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
theres a few in my area. would you call a spot where theres a cop there 75% of the time a speed trap or would you say that a road going through a residential area at 45mph then dropping to 40 mph for about a half mile after you exit the residential area and then back to 50 mph is a road that is speed trapped?
(there is a road by me thats like this) I cant see that page at work....the firewall blocks it but ill have to check that out when i get home tonight.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
shore96teg on Feb/01/06 said:
theres a few in my area. would you call a spot where theres a cop there 75% of the time a speed trap or would you say that a road going through a residential area at 45mph then dropping to 40 mph for about a half mile after you exit the residential area and then back to 50 mph is a road that is speed trapped?
(there is a road by me thats like this) I cant see that page at work....the firewall blocks it but ill have to check that out when i get home tonight.
if where it hits 40 mph there's a cop there alot and you see people pulled over there alot, then yea that would definatley be a speed trap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.