Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Acura Integra
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I bought my 1996 Acura Integra with a messed up speed sensor. So. I replaced it. It works, no problems until 400-500 miles later, riding my car through the canyon to realize that my speed sensor went out again. With frustration. I went to buy another sensor. Installed it. Realized that it's still not working. I check the sensor, it's brand new, and as I spin it, I do get a signal. What's the problem? The previous posts are like 10+ years old, so I created a new one. What will be the next step on finding the problem? Please help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ok, I bought my 1996 Acura Integra with a messed up speed sensor. So. I replaced it. It works, no problems until 400-500 miles later, riding my car through the canyon to realize that my speed sensor went out again. With frustration. I went to buy another sensor. Installed it. Realized that it's still not working. I check the sensor, it's brand new, and as I spin it, I do get a signal. What's the problem? The previous posts are like 10+ years old, so I created a new one. What will be the next step on finding the problem? Please help.
Did you check your fuse underneath the steering wheel had the same problem my VSS wasn't working found out my fuse was burnt

1 - 3 of 3 Posts