Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, was thinking about picking up some of these for my Teg. I'm tired of having two people to bleed the brakes and still end up with not the best brakes...I guess air always gets in somehow. Anyway, I searched the site and found some info on them...was wondering if there is any where to pick them up locally? Pep Boys was mentioned but someone also said they didn't stock them anymore.

Thats one question. Another question, is the install hard? Thanks guys

V

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
You would have to shop around. There is a non-chain auto shop in town that happened to store them.

Install is simply, you simply unscrew the old bleeder and screw in the new bleeder. I would however, make sure to teflon tape the threads, as I hear sometimes they are prone to letting air in at that area.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
True 95SilverBullet, like I said though...just hate having to have another person there with you...frustrating when you have to set times and everything to get together with your friend to help you out when there is a way to bleed the brakes on your own. I might get into auto x sometime too, so they'll come in handy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts