Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently put new spark plugs in my integra as well as a new rotor for the distributor. I can't get it to start. It wont even crank and it had a new battery so I dont know what's going on with it. Ideas?

·
Administrator
3,688 Posts
What's your battery voltage? You getting any power/lights on the dash, radio, etc.?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea like I said the battery works. Lights come on the dash and everything and you can here a sound when you turn the key but it's not cranking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Battery voltage is good. I kind of read up and idk if it would be the ignition but it worked well right before I changed the spark plugs. The hard thing is it could be anything. Idk how you would check to see that the starter works

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had same issue, the Acura motors use 2 ground's. I had 1 ground on the right side. still would not start. someone asked if I had 2 connecting grounds. I looked I had 1. put a battery jumper cable from the chassis to motor on the left any where. crap it started. good luck. I went through all I mean ALL starting electronics - starter you name it ALL.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had same issue, the Acura motors use 2 ground's. I had 1 ground on the right side. still would not start. someone asked if I had 2 connecting grounds. I looked I had 1. put a battery jumper cable from the chassis to motor on the left any where. crap it started. good luck. I went through all I mean ALL starting electronics - starter you name it ALL.
Hey I just tried that but it didnt work still. I dont where the grounds would be so maybe I dont have 2 at the same time. It almost seems like the rotor to the distributor doesnt move. Is it supposed to when you turn the key and try and start it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts