Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I poped out my spare for my subwoofer install, and Ive been a lil uneasy about getting a flat. I was wondering if anyone knew of a product (I know Ive seen em somewhere) that could prolong the changing of a tire till a repair shop is reached. And dont answer with "yeah put the spare back in" ...LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
listen to manny fresh, "super kuhmo tires and they gotta be run flats" haha. no they sell stuff at target that's like a gel foam that'll give u a few miles on a flat

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Fix-A-Flat...i popped both front tires at once and filled them with this stuff...i didn't even need to replace the tire!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just remember to drive the car after you put the Fix a flat in if you let the car sit and it all hardens on one side image you tire being a whole pound off of balance hahahahhahahaha

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I've heard that green stuff turns into rocks when it dries up. It just messes up your tire and rim. Do not leave it in there. Get the tire repaired as soon as possible.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
a right so fix-a-flat ...YES
fix a flat ASAP .........YES
Leave Fix-a-flat in .....NO

Gatcha

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i took my spare out for the same reason. not a good one, but i did. i just carry my cell phone so i can bug my friends to pick up my spare at my house and then drive it to where i'm at if i ever get a flat. just inspect your tires frequently for nails, blisters, low tread, etc... and hope you don't drive the wrong way over those "severe tire damage" things at parking garages.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts