Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here it is:

yep, i lovveeed waking up to it...made my morning, lol. no worries, it comes of real easy. still gotta find out who did it, revenge awaits.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Lol...Hate to tell you, but you kind of asked for it. I mean, an empty garage and you leave the teg outside??? (I'm assuming.) Unless they broke into the garage. I always hate when people do **** to my car. Even if it doesnt cause any damage. That's why I always keep mine in the garage.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
be careful that **** can escalade!
my friends played around like that with my car a lot, then i did it back then they did it back even worse by taping my exhaust shut, then i retaliated then of course his parents called the cops on me! Thank god they dropped the charges eventually but now no one plays with anyone's car and there havent been any problems. My advice don't retaliate cuz tahts gonna make them retaliate even bigger...

·
Registered
214 Posts
what a waste of saran wrap... could have been put to better use.. hehe

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i couldn't hear them because i was asleep and it doesn't take much noise or time to wrap a car in plastic wrap because i did it to my other friends car lol. and my dad's SUV was in the garage so i had to leave mine on the driveway.

...and yeah, those are pads. lol.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.