Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wassup everyone. Check out my car. Something terrible happened...
This lady was pullin out of a driveway tring to cut through an island that was made for emergency vehicles only, to get to the opposite side of the street, and she wasnt watching oncoming traffic (Me) and she smashed into the rear passanger side wheel of my car and made my car fish tail and I went straight over the side walk and over a little grassy hill and into a parkinglot... STuPid Lady!

This Was The Day Before...

This is The AfterMath...

This is all that happen to the lady's car...

Someone is about to get Knocked the @#(*&$^@)# OUt!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Damn on a 1997 Type R too, nooooooo! Make her pay for every penny of it. Show her no sympath because obviously she showed none herself with her stupid decisions.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Civics hate tegs, All our parts get stolen for them and now they are hitting us. My 4dr was hit by a 95 civic. It looks like you R will be able to get fixed but that really sucks.

I have a question though, I see 4 lugs and thats a 97 USDM R correct? Was the car a theft recovery? Either way make sure that her insurance pays for it because there are only a handfull of 97 R's left.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Furious94LS on Mar/05/04 said:
I have a question though, I see 4 lugs and thats a 97 USDM R correct? Was the car a theft recovery? Either way make sure that her insurance pays for it because there are only a handfull of 97 R's left.
Chris I think those are the JDM or Euro ITR rims that came out one year in a 114.5x4 lug pattern.

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
gnush*t on Mar/05/04 said:
time for a jdm conversion?
What are you talking about? He's got rear damage.
Edit: mainly rear damage, the front is damaged just a bit. I suppose it's an excuse haha

·
Registered
721 Posts
god damn ignorant drivers

this pisses me off like that one accident that has been posted with that retarded driver in a Pilot cutting over to the other side of the interstate

i'd be so freakin pissed if something like that happened and i get blamed

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
That's what happened to me... except it was a broadside, and my Integra went from this:

| |

to this:

<<

... Im still saving for a new one.. Sorry about that R. I know that would piss me off more than a Gen 2 would lol.

- Josh

·
Registered
133 Posts
noooo, omg that thing was so beautiful. after the temptation to strangle the life out of her subsided, i would then want to blow up her house.

Just be glad your okay, the car could be worse, and you could be dead. good luck getting her fixed man, thats gonna be a pain.

·
Registered
215 Posts
o man, the lady hated seeing ur in ur white R, while she was on a white civic, hahaha

from a nice looking teg to a wrecked one, she better pay for what she did

1 - 20 of 70 Posts