Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm about to go to sleep in my apartment last night and i hear my car alarm go off. After about 10 seconds, the alarm siren stops, but I look out my balcony which overlooks my parking lot and see my car's lights blinking. So I run downstairs and there's this guy in my car!

He sees me and bolts and a chase after him for a while until he jumps over a 7 foot fence (I was barefoot and wasn't about to try that) so I let him go...but then I turn around and see a Red Civic early 2000's model peel away too!

I live on North and Halsted area in Chicago...if you guys see a suspicious red civic (It had a loud ass fart pipe and rims) be weary. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up!

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
jesussaves4024 on Sep/12/07 said:
****, i chill down there all the time with my various hoes. looks like the hoes are drivin from now on.. thanks for the heads up bro.
Mike in a nutshell.

I really hope you find this dickhole theif man

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
if someone would do that to my car aint no way they are running from me who can run 22mph!!!! no long but enough to catch someone!!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
yeah I can't run...i'm old, fat, and I smoke. The only thing I'll catch is VD. I think I've heard of this car's description before. Red civic with a fart can, I think it's the same dudes hittin up the northside. We need to keep a real good eye out for this car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.