Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like over a year ago, i got white emblems. Someone, while at ra camp in lax in wi, stole my "A". Not both, just the rear one. What a bunch of shiet! I am so mad.

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
damn where did that happen?? did they scratch the paint at all??

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
its not an "A" its a compass...

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
Dominick331 on Aug/24/02 said:
its not an "A" its a compass...
lets NOT get into that crap again

·
Registered
259 Posts
I know how you feel, i got my red "A" emblem jacked twice before..first time, I was at school/bursar's office for like 5 minutes and when i come out...BAM...the rear one was gone...I was pissed..The second time I was literally in KFC for like 5 minutes and got both the front and back jacked...Now i have no emblem in the front(looks cleaner i think)...get used to it..its bound to happen sometime...but "what goes around, comes around"...the biotches who stole it probably gettin somethin worse comin their way...think of it in that sense....

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
boo.. mines were stolen at school.. horrible it was.. small scratches.. luckily they came out..

me thinks everyone should shave their emblems off.. =)

i still think we should do a stake out.. we'll hide in my mom's volvo and when they try to jack the emblems.. we'll shoot them with paintballs or tranquilizer guns.. whichever is a more sure shot.. dam kids..

·
Registered
655 Posts
SonicBlueTeg on Aug/24/02 said:
i still think we should do a stake out.. we'll hide in my mom's volvo and when they try to jack the emblems.. we'll shoot them with paintballs or tranquilizer guns.. whichever is a more sure shot.. dam kids..
I don't think it's whichever is a "sure shot" we should go for. I thnk we should shoot them with whichever hurts more (paintballs at point blank, or police issue handguns with the rubber bullets... hya ha!)

I love the Volvo idea though... but wait, what if thieves sneak up behind us then and try to steal the "S70" right from behind us!! (I have no idea what kinda volvo she drives, just named a model, I think).

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
ugh...why won't anyone steal mine??
i guess mine aren't good enough.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Haha, I hope no one takes mine, and good luck trying to get the "Mugen" emblem off the front! I super-glued that badboy like 10 times...

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Been there done that. Had mine stolen too. They dug into the bumper so bad I had to get it repainted. Next person I see doing that will get severly beaten and then run over on my way out.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
SOMEoNE STEAL MY YELLOW EMBLEMS!! PLEASE!!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
Pollux on Aug/24/02 said:
Haha, I hope no one takes mine, and good luck trying to get the "Mugen" emblem off the front! I super-glued that badboy like 10 times...
never superglue anything to your car... there might be a time you need to take it off or the person you sell the car to wants to take it off and it will have a nasty ass plastic sh*t all over it. i know from experience.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, they did scratch it a little to the right, like they pryed it off, and the front one looks pryed a bit on the top, but they could not get it off or something... How am i not supposed to sweat this? They could come back and steal other things off my car.... 99cents replacements? they cost like 15$ a piece! And i know sh*t happens to cars and all, but this hasn't been a ghetto school where stuff like that happens... It just makes me mad how no one can leave other's property alone. I worked hard for my car/cash, why should i dole it out to some jackass who cannot do the same and vandalizes my car?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry for the rant. Luckily, i keep all my nice stuff either hidden or out of the car...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts