Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
remember how last week i told u guys about someone egging my car? well about 30 mins ago, i was online and i hear a boom, and my car's alarm sets off. i go outside and see the rear windshield broke, and i mean the WHOLE THING. glass everywhere. they egged it again.. man im sick of this bs. im sick of all the drama and haters. bleh wut a crappy night....

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea it covers, but i gotta pay a $250 deductible. and when i mean shattered, i mean the whole windshield is gone.. they threw a fist sized rock at it. im still waitin for the cops to show...

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I know some people who are into vandelism... They do it because they are extremely immature and they find it funny, no matter how many times they do the same thing. They'll also steal sh*t and act like it's no big deal and they're just having fun. Then someone rips them off or vandelises their stuff and suddenly it's a big deal and they're going to hunt down and kill those f**kers. Can you say "double standard"!?

Bottom line is, they're immature losers who have nothing better to do. They'll eventually get caught, have their hands slapped, and continue to do it. Unfortunately, justice is very rarely served.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
true that.. now the police wont come til 8 tommorow morning.. and its 2:30 right now! ex gf.. possible. ehh i dont even know! this kinda stuff is so gay and wack. why mess with someones car?! ahhhhhhhhhhh i need to vent out some anger

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I am sorry to hear that happening :(

Maybe a carcover would help to some extent? I take it you can't park it inside. At least a carcover would protect your paint from eggsplatter, and it might detour vandals because they can't see what they are destroying.

·
Registered
243 Posts
ok this happened to me 3 weeks ago. I never posted anything about it though. they got my rear window and my girlfriends rear window. the cars were open cause i live in a safe neigborhood most of the time . i wont ever do it agin though. well they broke them both with like a stick or a bat or something cause my girls has tints on her back window and you could tell. saw the invoice from the glass people that fixed my car and it cost 3,000 for my glass retail. the insurance company piad 1,900. I paid zero. full glass coverage. never found out who it was .

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
sounds like you need to borrow a camcorder from somebody.
sorry to hear you gotta put up with this sh!t man.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
damn that sucks, maybe they are import haters? probably your ex...damn this really blows, i hope you catch who's doing this and literally beat the crap out of them or have them go to jail and get it in the shoot.
EDIT:not supporting violence, just justice.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
unfortunately we live in a sad, pathetic world where people hate people for what they have. they dont have a nice car so they mess up yours. they get their rocks off destroying stuff so they destroy the best thing they can find.

also what's unfortunate is the police will show up, take a report, and just file it under "We Don't Care" so you know this will continue to happen...believe me. I had vandalism done before to my property and they do all the paperwork, but wont work to investigate it.

you'll probably have to do justice on your own, by setting your car up as bait, set a trap to catch them...and if you hurt them - plead temporary insanity, it always works. Claim religious vigilanity - God told you to kill all those you see evil (a little Boondock Saints action)

...sorry to hear about the teg, in my area of Reading I'm expecting this all the time...

·
Registered
476 Posts
LT6916 on Sep/08/02 said:
you'll probably have to do justice on your own, by setting your car up as bait, set a trap to catch them...and if you hurt them - plead temporary insanity, it always works. Claim religious vigilanity - God told you to kill all those you see evil (a little Boondock Saints action)
yea.. i completely agree with LT on this.. cops these days don't give a crap.. or set up a camera like tony said.. take action into this man.. if cops won't do it you it.. you can do it.. cut their freakin balls off..

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the reason i cant park in my garage is because my mom needs to. the car cover would be a good idea, so im gonna look more into that. atleast i can park my car in the garage during weekends :) woohoo. yea so i called the police today, they didnt even send a patrol unit! we had to answer questions on the phone and they gave us a docket number to give to our insurance company. man im soo irritated that this ish happens. its been 2 weeks in a row that my car has been damaged. im gonna talk to my ex tommorow at school and see if she knows anything. (if i call her on the phone, she'll hang up on me or say she's busy).

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
vi3tgsrb0i on Sep/08/02 said:
Quote: LT6916 on Sep/08/02 you'll probably have to do justice on your own, by setting your car up as bait, set a trap to catch them...and if you hurt them - plead temporary insanity, it always works. Claim religious vigilanity - God told you to kill all those you see evil (a little Boondock Saints action)
yea.. i completely agree with LT on this.. cops these days don't give a crap.. or set up a camera like tony said.. take action into this man.. if cops won't do it you it.. you can do it.. cut their freakin balls off..
what are you guys talkin about??? dude im really sorry to hear this happen to your car again, ive had vandalism happen to me and i know it sucks. but come on now we arent 14 are we guys. sometimes we gotta think in perspective of things, do you really think the cops are going to start an investigation because someone vandalizes a car??!! please... that would be rediculous.they have investigations on drugs, murders, rapings, burgleries, not on vandalism. im sorry i love me car as much as the next guys here, but do you even think it would be right for the cops to do an investigation on vandalism when there is all that other sh*t goin on. and yeah it sucks that they didnt at least go to your house, so ya know what, maybe you shouldnt have to but, just go to them. talk to them in person down at the station.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well i called my insurance and the deductible is only 100 bucks. the windshield company is also going to clean up the mess. i kno cops have better things to do other than vandalism such as murders, theft, yada yada but they shoulda sent atleast a patrol unit to my house to see the damage. anyways.. im getting it fixed tommorow hopefully.

·
Registered
349 Posts
hootb18 on Sep/08/02 said:
they have investigations on drugs, murders, rapings, burgleries, not on vandalism. im sorry i love me car as much as the next guys here, but do you even think it would be right for the cops to do an investigation on vandalism when there is all that other sh*t goin on.
So just because investigating vandalism doesn't bring in the money like busting drug deals, we should just sit back and let f*ckers bust the hell outta our cars? I tell you what, the next time someone eggs my teg and busts out a window, they are gonna wish they were never born!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts