Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea so this mornin i find out that my car has been egged in the back. so i quickly run downstairs and wash it off since i know egg can damage paint. well there are some egg marks left and there are some chips in the paint. i have a clue who did this, but wut should i do about my car? anything to fix this or atleast cover up the egg marks? i already washed it and its still there. also, what kinda legal things can i do about this? im almost completely sure it was my ex gf and/or her brother since they prank called my friend and talked hella ish. sayin they kno where i live and what kinda car i drive and how they wanna beat me up. so i askin T-I for help.. sorry for the length, just a lot of stuff to vent out!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no thanks. i wanna resolve this myself! man, first they TPed my house, put dog food on my lawn and they put tampons everywhere! and now they mess wth my teg?! oh man.. u never mess with a mans teg! so any more help guys?!

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Patsintegra16 on Aug/29/02 said:
Hey want me to come down with some of my homiez and f*ck some people up?
Please man, I remember saying stuff like that in 5th grade...

I would definitely alert the police of everything you just told us. The hard part is proving that they did it, if in fact they did.

Get some wax on there and see if that brightens things up. Good luck.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Eggs are very acidic, not to mention the shell of the egg can cause paint chips.

Using dawn soap would be a good choice to clean up the egg residue. Its an alkaline cleaner, and eggs are organic, and protein based. I would let it dawn soak in for a little while instead of just slopping it on and removing it. That should brake down and remove any remains of the egg left on your paint.

From there I would bust out a quality polish. This will hopefully remove any damaged paint (if any) and clean up the chips.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i went through a bunch of B.S. like this a while back with a bunch of assheads that drove camaros and are total anti-import cars... went to the police but they said there's nothing i could do. Finally after i woke up and found a garbage bag full of beer bottles smashed on my driveway and my truck egged, i just went to the dudes house at 7am and jacked him in the face and told him i would kill him if he kept acting like a 12 year old... problem solved. I'm not promoting violence, but it worked in my case. Best thing you could do is provoke them and then stake out if your bushes with a video camera with night vision and catch them on film so you have some evidence to show the police.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
With night vision? Wow, wouldn't that be a tad expensive?

·
Registered
372 Posts
I was egged a couple of weeks ago while driving down a side road. The punks threw it hard enough to crack the paint up in an eggish shape just behind the door. I was able to report it immediately to the police, but they said that in reality I would end up eating the repair price due to the lack of evidence against a perp. Sucks to be me.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Sorry redteg but I thought it was funny how you worded that...

"but they said in reality, I would end up eating the repair price...."

LOL, eating...haha eggs...hehe sorry.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Exact same thing happened to my buddy's teg, except it was his ex GF, and her sister.

Lemme guess, some other chick was involved huh?

Ha ha, just messing with ya.

So what did you do to try and clean it?

I wouldn't regularly recommend windex on a car's paint, but man, when you got something gooey on your car and nothing get's it off - spray the area oNCE with windex.
Let it sit for 30 seconds and it should wipe right off.

I know it's not good to use cuz it's harsh and all, but you want that crap off before it bakes in the sun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is all BS. Why can't they be tough and deal with the problem instead of taking the B**ch way out and egging cars. I've had my car keyed and my tires slashed and I agree that violence, although not the right answer does stop this garbage and sends a message to the other punks to not mess with the ride. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
man the thing is i dont have any hard evidence it was them. i got the paint residue off with hard scrubbing, but the paint chips are still there! not much i can do from here.. but damn! i dunno why people are so childish these days, my friends are gettin prank called and my house and car getting messed up! and the ex gf thing, haha nah it wasnt another girl. she actually cheated on me with a guy, which makes no sense in gettin back at me! but maybe cuz i like her supposed best friend and i guess my ex heard i was messing around with her.. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
If someone did that to me and i found out who it was, i'd find them and repay the favor, but the way i did it would be about 10 times worse

·
Registered
599 Posts
Goto X10.com buy the night vision spy cams.. and put them around your house.. Hook it up to the vcr and the Internet.. we'll watch it for ya and you tape it. You've got many witnesses, and tape evidence.

That's the best, and beg them to come back and do it again.... when they do.. they'll be caught on tape. Be like

"I bet you dont' have the balls to come back and do it again.... "

Just make sure you come out couple seconds after they start something real dumb, like spray painting your car or soemthing.. hell, let them.. they are going to have to pay for it.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I know that feeling all to well. I got sweet potatoed a few months back. A huge soft fast food sweet potatoe all across my CF hood and winshield while I was parked at work. To compund that my crystal blue driving lamps got stolen near the same parking spot about two weeks later probably by the same bastards. Needless to say I don't park anywhere near that spot anymore because I don't want to have to serve a jail sentence for excessive violence against a minor if I should catch someone messing with my ride. Jealous playa haters are everywhere it seems.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts