Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone whats up im kinda new here but Tell me what you think of my Teg!!!!!!!!

Now all of these pix were takin while it was still in the shop, so im sorry there not any better!!!

Let me know what you think!!!

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
The back end looks kinda weird but it could be the camera angle. And is the hood supposed to have that gap there? Other than that, it looks nice.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no the hood does not have a gap...well it does in the pic, cuz the hood is popped but no it does not have a gap normally...

·
Registered
408 Posts
I just noticed that you are from Atlanta. I'm from Indianapolis but I go to school at Clemson U in South Carolina, about an hour and a half from ATL. Can you get me some info on that shop and PM me? Thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
EsRice.....whats up man hanks for the comp....the shop is by far THE BEST in the ATL and imo the SE!!!! its called Ultimate Auto Boutique, or go to www.uabcustomcars.com

or call them at 770-932-1512 ask for brooks, or better yet speak to the owners wife...her name is winsome, and tell the Shawn with the Integra gave you all the info!!!!! They can do ANYTHING!!!!!

Jwong1268.....yea i thought about the skyline headlights, and decided that I really like the cl's for now atleast, I might do the skylines later or maby the new MP3 headlights..........

·
Registered
408 Posts
Thanks SilverTeg I appreciate it. I looked at their website and was VERY impressed. Especially that T-top Accord--Wow. I also sent them a quick note just letting them know you recommended the shop and to compliment them on a nice place. Thanks for all the info. BTW, are you in any club/team down there?

·
Registered
119 Posts
What teg? I dont see a teg. Heh, just kidding, I love it man. I deeply dig Nissans, and you couldnt have picked up a better cars lights. Two thumbs up!

·
Registered
287 Posts
i think skyline lights look awsome on tegs and urs is no different. That car is sick and i love the cl's too.
oh yea and how much were the skyline lights alltogether including installation?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
integra24.....whats up...well the lights were CHEAP....240 he he he .......ebay werks wonders!!!!!! the conversion itself was i think bout 1200......cnat rmemebr!?!?

·
Registered
549 Posts
very nice, good choice on the skyline tails as well, as far as the cl headlights F***ing awesome. one question, how? is there a kit for that or is it custom???

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wow!
Nice clean Skyline conversion!
Just one suggestion - Be very careful when selecting a wing, because with those tails, a wing could be overkill. Actually, If I was lucky enough to have that car, I'd go WINGLESS. What are you planning?
Anyway - looks tight. Good job!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts