Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was raining last night in SF and I was driving on a 3 lane road following it around a right turn and somebody in a older nissan sentra hit me on the back left side of my bumper and wheel, it was so slick the back end came out. I corrected and ALMOST had it until it looped around the other way and I slid into a tall curb at maybe 4 miles an hour, I was backwards facing oncomming traffic and the guy took off, this is what happened...

I know that my trailing arm is f**ked, and maybe my control arm is too..maybe my strut is tweaked as well, I'll just have to take it all off and see, Im looking for these parts so if you have any pm me

f**king hit and run

Im not reporting to the police or claiming insurrance, because my rates are s high already, not even report to the cops because issurance sometimes finds out about these things through dmv...Im just gonna take this one for the team :

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Are u gonna fix it yourself? Remember to get an alignment when you done. People are assholes out there.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got towed 25 miles...$200 back home, I am fixing myself, should be THAT bad $$ wise

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Thats when you find a way to find him... and beat the SxxT out of him...

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
damn that really sux, good luck in gettin it fixed...thats so f*cked up when peeps hit and run
god, one of my rims got messed up in a pothole and i was basically crying! glad you are taking it fairly well..are you goign to get a new rim or what?
*~*Ash*~*

1 - 9 of 9 Posts