Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just got my car back from the body shop and I'm pretty happy with the results....I think the paint could be a little darker but hey. Notice anything missing?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Very nice. Is that the factory color?

I see an H emblem in the front. bumper holes, shaved rear emblems and shaved antenna.

·
Registered
698 Posts
looks good, how much did that run you?

·
Registered
152 Posts
That looks pretty
. Have you ever thought about puting a black powder coated grille on it? I think that would add to the image of your car. Classy yet still very sporty

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Lookin hot

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that's the factory color....except it's a little lighter than it was stock. I've been told the paint is Thunder Grey Metallic NH-575M He also cut out and welded in new areas where rust was developing in the qtr panel. He only charged me 700 for the entire thing, not to bad of a deal I dont think.

I still have to have him buff it when the clear coat cures, then I'm all set. Then springs

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
that's pretty nice. clean paint.
my friend is currently in the process of shaving my car for me before his dad paints it cw with some platnium pearl, but we've shaved and wing/emblems/integra indentions on bumper/moldings/keyhole on trunk and i'm goin to get rid of the indention right under the trunk where it's got an indention to open the trunk....don't know name of it but i think it will be hella clean without it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, I should have lost the license plate holes and the H eblem but I didnt really think about that till he was about to spray it. I could always do it again. Painted the side skirts and mouldings aswell, was going to shave but I didnt want to wait for him to weld each hole...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
man - i wish whoever did yours could have done mine! I just dropped 800 bucks on fixing a dent in the passenger door and having the whole passenger side repainted... 700 for the whole car plus all the body work -- you lucky bastard!

Nice looking teg!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the comments. It does look like I got a nice deal. I'll get a close up pic of the paint shortly. It needs a good buffing but we're making sure the 5 clears cure up real nice.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Very nice color and way to get a good deal on a paint job those kinda of jobs don't come cheap often. Nice job keep up the good work.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts