Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im moving to apartment and plus i need money for my tickets so i need some stuff gone asap.

(2) Speedline 15" Rims with Tires about 50% Tread --- $75 - will ship
94+ Integra Full Black Dashboard with vents and stuff- $15 - cant ship
94+ Stock Integra suspension, Springs+Shocks work fine, not blown as far as i know.-- $35 - might ship, will cost alot, heavy.
94+ Stock Acura Integra Intake System-- $20 -might ship
94+ Integra Rear strut bar, chrome no brand (the one that goes in the trunk) --- SOLD!!
IBM black 17" Monitor, work---------- FREE - no ship
Some other white 15" Monitor, works-- FREE - no ship
Pentium 1 and 2 computer------------- FREE - will ship

NEW!! 2 Big Kenwood 2 way speakers, they have 1 tweater each and 8" subwoofer each. THey work perfectly except the subwoofer on 1 of them has a cut. ---- $50

THe buyer will have to pay for all the shipping guys. And shipping is gonna be expensive on all those things because they are very heavy or very large.

I am located in Sammamish Washington So you are welcome to come pick this up.

SHIPPING oN SOME ITEMS AT BUYERS EXPENSE!!!!!'

K HERE ARE THE PICS GUYS!!!

Imagestation Album for pics

Separate Pics
Rims

Dash

dash

pentium 1 comp

speakers

Black IBM Monitor

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pm's replied, guys please specify what you want because some of the stuff is a big ass pain to ship and i dont have the time to pack it up and stuff. plus things like the dashboard will most likely break by the time it gets somewhere because they are very fragile.

Plus the black dashboard is not perfect, there is a piece circular of vinyl part that is scratcehd up on the passanger side. its about 3 inches in diameter.

Thanks

·
Registered
514 Posts
somethin about sellin non-integra stuff here bothers me...hope it won't get locked. g'luck with the sales man, if i needed then enough, i'd take those rims off of ya but i'm savin for a header. and gluck with the move as well take it easy

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.