Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold Price: 4700

- Manual Transmission
- Neuspeed Short Shifter with Polyurethane Bushings
- Red AEM CAI
- Carsound 2.25" high flow cat
- USDM Type R catback exhaust (with the bottleneck removed) for full 2.25" exhaust
- Eibach Pro-Kit Springs w/ KYB AGX struts (1.3"drop)
- DC Sports (red) upper front strut bar
- Neuspeed rear lower tie bar
- Complete black leather interior out of a 2000 GSR (front/rear seats, doorpanels w/tweeters, center armrest)
- Extreme Front Bumper
- z3 fenders
- Amber gauge cluster, clock, and cruise control button
- Acura OEM Optional side skirts
- OEM Type R wing w/ LED (Goes into factory holes)
- 2000 all red taillights
- S2000 antenna conversion
- 95' "Fat Five" GSR Wheels wrapped in Kumho Ecsta
- JVC KD-SH99 (silver) headunit (MP3/CD)
- 6.5" Infinity 2way Reference speakers in the front
- Mileage: 114,xxx appx.

All oil changes, maintenance done ritually! Couldn't expcect anything less from a car enthusiast. And I'd like to sell it to a fellow TI member, or a friend of a TI member, but ya know... that's only cause I love TI so much! =D still, a buyer is a buyer! Thanks for checking up... and I have a lot of stock parts for sale also! Check this link.

Parts for sale

Pics will be up asap! For now, there are pics in my profile without the fenders and extreme front, since those have only been on for less than a month.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Damn it, just a little late. I just paid someone to ship me their fat fives yesterday. I would of definitely made the trade with you because I drive down to DC a lot and NJ is on the way.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damn... i really need to let this car go guys.. and no one is even biting!.. final reduction in price.. i think this is a steal! 4,800 firm... pm me. needs to go asap!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i don't have any pics of the interior.. but it's all in excellent condition-no rips or tears in the leather and no cracks in the dash.

·
Registered
437 Posts
wtf, why u sellin it for so damn cheap man, i would get that thing in a second if i lived closer and had a bit of cash dude. I think people are gettin scared that there is something wrong with the car because your price is low. Jack the price back up

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it's low because no one wants to buy it... there is nothing wrong with the car.. and iLLiFiLi can vouch if you'd like to ask him...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.