Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everybody, it was great the two years it lasted, but like many people do in their life whether they wish to or not, my teg and I had to part. I sold her a couple of nights ago, got a nice 10,000 for her too. only a 1995 ls too.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
very nice tail conversio-- i never realized how easy they seem to mound in the stock location-- seems like all you had to change was the lower valence that moulds arond them

thre are some other minor modificatiosn too dont get me wrong but it loks clean-- any more pics of the interior----sorry to see it go??

·
Registered
747 Posts
what an amazing car you have there. Im not really feeling the front but it seem like you put more than 10 grand into that car. But still you did a great job with it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Damn that thing is amazing, whooo. I love it, i cant believe you only got 10K for it. I think that rsx tail conversion is awsome. so whats next?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
The only thing I have to say is that if you're gonna have a show car(which it appeared to be...atleast to some extent), get new headlights.

·
Registered
151 Posts
may sound cliche about now... but damn, i never even thought of an RSX conversion.

lookin forward to a DIY on it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts