Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
--SOLD---
Millano Red 97 Integra GSR Leather for sale. Everything is in great condition. 112,000 miles on the car with new paint job and rebuilt engine. Vortech supercharged, CP pistons, Eagle rods, skunk 2 exhaust valves and valve springs, JDM amber fog lights, JDM power folding mirrors, JDM replica polyurethane lip. Check it out on Autotrader.com Louisville area. Price is negotiable. Call (502)608-0213

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'm thinking about doing a front end conversion on another teg or buying an accord and doing a h22 swap. It will be hard to let her go. But, seriously though anyone interested just give me a call (502)608-0213 I'm willing to negotiate price.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking for something in the 9,000 range. I know that Accords are not as awsome as Integras, but you have to admit that an H22 is an awsome engine. And if you put an H22 in anything and it is going to be a fun time.

·
Registered
398 Posts
i saw a red teg behind speed last week with the front end conversion and damn did it look nice - i had actually never seen one in person before.
why dont you just sell your engine and put the 22 in the teg?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, new price 7,900 I'm killing myself on the price, but I need to get rid of the car. Call me at 608-0213 and we can negotiate things.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dyno'd before I bought the car at 217, I rebuilt the motor with CP pistons, Eagle Rods, skunk2 valves and valve springs, and put a msd ignition and ss coil on it. So I guess it is in the 220's. I only had Tachyon do a Wide Band O2 and street tune after the rebuild. But, I have a pulley that will allow the supercharger to go to 12 pounds of boost. I don't know how much power that would gain, but I would guess close to 300 whp after installing the pulley.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.