Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!!!!

I have a disassembled set of 98-01 Integra USDM OEM headlights.

I bought a set of blacked out ones from someone else here on TI and they had painted the high beam reflectors. Consequently I had to rob the highbeam reflectors out of my old set of headlights to make them work right. Also, the lenses are pretty pitted and rough and seem to have some tiny stress cracks or surface cracks. You could probably sand out any problems by using the headlight sanding article or thread that is running around here somewhere. With them already being disassembled it would be easier. Other than that, the housings, beauty rings, all exterior hardware, and the inner "carriers" are all in excellent condition. Take a look at the pics below. $80 shipped takes them. Lots of good parts that can't be found unless you buy a new set of lights.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh, they'll work, but your high beams just won't put out near the light that they should. I've seem some people on here keep their high beam reflectors painted and they didn't seem to mind. I personnally drive a lot at night in the country so I really need the high beams to put out as much light as possible. Of course, if you have your own headlights, then you can salvage your own high beam reflectors. That's why I am leaving them disassembled...so it's easier to change them out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.