Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
No need to bump people are seeing it. Amazing car but it is more of a specialty item and may be tough to sell. A guy in my area has been trying to sell his 700hp fully built GSR in mint condition with tons of upgrades for over 3 months. He's dropped the price from 10k down to 7k and still can't sell. It's just tough to sell customized cars unless you find the right buyer. GLWTS.
Understood. Yes, Integras are definitely a "niche" vehicle these days. And those looking for one usually fall into 1 of 2 categories. These buyers are either looking for an inexpensive, semi-high mileage daily driver or a semi-mint, low-mileage collectible. I believe Chloe falls into the latter vehicle type. She is a 13 year old Integra with a free and clear title, original engine and transmission, original brakes, original clutch, original paint with 75,500 miles. That's approximately 5,809 miles per year! As each year passes by, that mileage per year will shrink. And, I am the original owner with the original window sticker and documentation. I would prefer to sell to a discerning buyer who can/will appreciate the beauty that is the "Integra".

SCCA event at Daytona International Speedway!

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151044318510168

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Gotta say that at $9,000, you are probably losing a lot of potential buyers to Type Rs. Seems like $10,000 and up you can get into a ITR in good shape.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Personally I think the only reason why you haven't sold this car is its already complete. What more is there to add? You may not want to do this, but I think it would be worth while for you to part the car instead of selling it as a whole. You will probably get more money parting it, than to keep dropping the price on a gorgeous car.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Still available ladies and gentlemen. I am willing to entertain reasonable offers near $9,000. Thanks for viewing!
I liked this car first time you posted it up. I'm not in the market looking for one but if I was and lived near, I'd definitely be interested. Clean title, one owner, immaculate list of mods says a lot. GLWS.

Personally I think the only reason why you haven't sold this car is its already complete. What more is there to add? You may not want to do this, but I think it would be worth while for you to part the car instead of selling it as a whole. You will probably get more money parting it, than to keep dropping the price on a gorgeous car.
Personally speaking, there's lots more to this build. It's already got a great base for boost but it's on a stock clutch and internals. Build the bottom end up a little and re-tune with more boost or a different turbo. The homework has been done here. This thing can push ~300whp reliably (and it only sits at 268).

The car may appear to be "slightly high" for some but it's got a lot of cosmetic parts on it, that's not cheap.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I liked this car first time you posted it up. I'm not in the market looking for one but if I was and lived near, I'd definitely be interested. Clean title, one owner, immaculate list of mods says a lot. GLWS.

Personally speaking, there's lots more to this build. It's already got a great base for boost but it's on a stock clutch and internals. Build the bottom end up a little and re-tune with more boost or a different turbo. The homework has been done here. This thing can push ~300whp reliably (and it only sits at 268).

The car may appear to be "slightly high" for some but it's got a lot of cosmetic parts on it, that's not cheap.
Thank you for the support! Yes there is much more to this build than meets the eye. I recently upgraded to 500hp DSS axles, so other than the bottom end and clutch, all she needs is for the boost to be turned up on the Greddy Profec-E01 and a re-tune on the Hondata S300. She is a monster waiting to be unleashed.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
One month ago, I made the difficult and painful decision to finally let her go. After 18 wonderful years, this is my final farewell.

"Her Name Is Chloe"

Words cannot explain to perfection the melancholy of this moment. I know many of you can empathize with the emotions involved. After 18 years of ownership with untold hours of blood, sweat and tears, it is akin to relinquishing a piece of oneself.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
13 Participants
carinsurance
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing