Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get neuspeed sofsport springs (.75 drop). After looking around, I found the kyg agx struts (which I like because they are adjustable). The reason i want the adjustable is b/c I have to option of stiffening/softening the strut. Is it worth the extra money to get the agx's over the tokico blues (which are cheaper/ but non adjustable).

BTW, does anyone have any pics of their .75" drop, I couldn't find any all over TI. Thanks for the help, I am in the dark when it comes to suspension.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just want a little bit of a drop (get rid of the 4X4 image while keeping my ground clearance). It is a everyday driver which I drive hard at times, but never plan to auto-x or anything like that. I still want a soft ride. The reason I was looking at the agx's are that the no.1 setting is supposed to be as soft as the oem shock, and even if it is too soft, I can move it up a bit. How hard are the blues as opposed to the stock shocks? I thought the agx's are only like 60$ more than the blues (unless I am looking at the wrong retailers). I've seen the agx's for 360$ish and the springs for 150$ish, so I guess I am looking in the 550$ range, allthough cheaper would be nice.

I was actually thinking of running my stock shocks (90k miles) with the neuspeed springs, but I'm kinda weary of how they will hold up with the new springs.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Search for H&R OE Sport Springs. They have the same drop of 0.75" as the Softsports.

As for the shocks, it just depends on what you really what to do with the car. After that, factor in whether or not you want to spend that much on shocks. Thats how I see it.

There's not much I can do with opinions.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I, too, vote for H&R OE springs, which are stiffer than the Neuspeeds. Tokico HPs are fine for street use. SurferX agrees with me on all this. In fact, he taught me at least half of it!

·
Registered
704 Posts
i say go for the agx's..the lil extra for them over the blues is worth it in my opinion..the adjustability is definately worth it in my opinion as to when u might just want a lil stiffer or softer ride...i think it also comes in handy when u live in the north east with winters that get bad...u cant raise the car but when the ground is ice cold and traction is an issue i think it helps when the softer settings are used as to when in the summer the ground is hot and tires grip better u can turn them back up to stiffer and have better daily handling...my opinion and reason why i have the agx's..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts