Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
So this is my situation. one day last winter I'm sleeping over at my girlfriend's house and I leave my '98 Integra parked across the street. I wake up in the morning and find her egged, scratched from headlight to taillight with some rather random expletives in the paint, and my emblems missing. So being a poor college student and on my way back to school for the spring I leave my car in the hands of my father who says he'll take care of my paint for me. (Last time I trust him with something of this magnitude.) Anyways I come back home the following weekend to pick up my car and find its color has been changed from Cypress Green Pearl to some sort of White. I find out its been painted by Earl Scheip (apparently a chain of paint and colission repairists across the country). Anyways, initially the paint seems decent from far away but when I get closer I find a lot more is screwed up than it seems. I guess Earl Scheip doesn't really provide quality work because they didn't primer it at all they only sprayed OVER my green paint, they painted my mud guards, my muffler, and everything behind my front grill (radiater, etc.). And that doesn't include the overspray on my side view mirrors, moonroof, and so on. So now nearly a year and a half later the paint is chipping everywhere and you can see the green under it. So now I'm forced to repaint it again but this time I want it done right. Can anybody tell me the name of any reputable shops in the Central Valley (Bakersfield, Fresno, etc.) or in the So Cal area that will be able to repair the damage Earl Scheip has done and get my baby looking like she used to in pristine condition. I'm talking about a shop that's going to primer her up, paint the engine bay, get rid of the overspray and everything else. My price range is about $2500 (but I can go higher if that's what it takes to revert the paint to stock condition) so if anybody could give me the names or websites of some shops that can do what I'm asking for a reasonable price and give quality work please help me out. I'm basically looking for shops and their pricing. If it helps I want to repaint her back to the original Cypress Gren Pearl.
Thanks everyone. Any and all help is appreciated.
Also, if anything I was thinking of taking her to MobWorks in SoCal as I've seen their work and am thoroughly impressed. Any know any pricings on them?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
theirs a place in pomona called technical elements, the guy does great work and his prices are amazing. painting my friends jdm front and installing it, fixing all the dents, painting jams, painting optional side skirts and itr front lip and installing and painting his jdm rims for $1600. Im pretty sure hes hooking him up cuz we refer people to him

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.