Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im thinkin its time for a change of wheels on the teg. i think i wanna go oem. the car had the snowflake wheels on it when i bought it, ive ran these wheels on here for about two and a half years now. i photoshopped my self some options. lemme know what you guys think:

as she is now:

photoshopped si wheels, i think i would end up polishing them:

polished fat 5's:

gsr blades:

also, i know im not the best photoshopper

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I'd go with the blades as well -- can't go wrong with 'em!

·
Registered
878 Posts
everybody and their momma got blades do summin a lil diff, i like them si's

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
bronze somethings would look good... I've never like the wheels you have on there now. Any of your photoshops would be great... except fat fives looking chromish doesnt usually turn out that well.

some konig heliums or rota c8's in bronze would be sick.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
are you gonna sell those wheels you have on now when you get new ones? if so if it's fairly cheap PM me the brand and stuff, what size, etc.. and price thanks..
i think i like the fat fives.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
i say go with polished fat 5's its a more rare rim especially if there polished

·
Premium Member
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks for the replies. im not quite ready to part with these yet. im waiting til winter hits so i can put on the steelies. that way i got all winter if i need to polish something.

btw, the wheels on there now are rota group n's, they were black with red lip, then i painted them bronze, they are a 15inch wheel too

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
back to snowflakes, and loose the huge ass center cap they come with. thats how im rollin and i love it

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.