Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm bored at work (car sales are slow) so I figure I'd start a new local thread. I was born and raised here in the D.E.L. and no I'm not some ghetto young know nothin punk or a redneck, just bored. It is undeniably dead around here but I've grown to love this place and found that fast paced living isn't all its cacked up to be I moved back to milford after living at the beach for a couple years and runnin every vacationing college girl my dick could handle lucky to have a clean bill of health. (enough) Anyway, I've noticed my car blowin smoke for some time so I did a compression and leakdown test and found my numbers to be acceptable so I figured I'd just keep adding oil (at a rate of about 1.5qts per 3,000miles) well after changing my rear main seal, clutch, axles, clutch hose(stainless), cam seal, valve cover gasket(painted valve cover), and running seafoam thru my intake I was motivated to get my 750mile clutch break-in out of the way. So I did. Now I'm burning Mobile1 at a rate of about 1qt every 1,000miles(gets expensive) so I'm goin to tear this baby apart. With that said, any locals know (from experience) of a machine shop that can handle the tight tolerances of an import engine and do "great" affordable work. I used to work at NAPA here in milford and they are talented guys that do good work but they don't "specialize" in import machine work and are tooled up to deal primarly with big V8's that haven't undergone any major revisions since the 60-70's. Maybe I should call mike at NAPA to see just what they are currently capable of. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts