Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warrup TI's i just have a simple question about smog legality whatever...my car's equipped with AEM V2 intake, Skunk2 catback and DC 4-1 header...do you guys think my car will pass the smog?

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
hmm... if the skunk2 is carb legal than it will pass the visual... but depending on the health of your motor we cant really tell you..

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think the AEM V2 legalization process is still pending not too sure about it....do you guys have any info about the legalization process? The engine has 90,000 on it, but still run like brand new. the car was well taken care, some old old lady was the first owner before i got it...

·
Registered
685 Posts
All the parts listed are fine.
Intake is Carb eo legal
Header is Carb eo legal
after the catalytic converter it doesn't matter just got to have a muffler that meets the sound(db) limits for your area.
All you gotta worry about is the health of your engine on passing from there on. No one can say this or that car will or will not without hooking it up to the sniffer.

aem link

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what about my cousin's teg co'z his kinda have the same thing as mine except for he got an inhouse piping for his catback and this thing makes loud ass noise...

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
gunner_240b on Feb/08/06 said:
what about my cousin's teg co'z his kinda have the same thing as mine except for he got an inhouse piping for his catback and this thing makes loud ass noise...
My friend that has a Celica that has a ebay intake, and other mods he pass, and my bro Supra which is stock has no mods at all, he fail so it doesn't really matter if the car is stock or not it could fail for other reason

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
gunner_240b on Feb/08/06 said:
Warrup TI's i just have a simple question about smog legality whatever...my car's equipped with AEM V2 intake, Skunk2 catback and DC 4-1 header...do you guys think my car will pass the smog?
there are a million posts about smog...so do some searching. u should know a catback doesnt affect visual inspection...and u have to have ur carb stickers/numbers on the items in the engine bay. they arent going to look it up on the net when you bring it in. your car is getting fairly old so it has a chance of not passing just like any car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.