Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im goin to be installing my turbo kit and intercoller kit and blow off valve i already know that i wont be passing smog due to the BOV and intercooler i was just wondering what you guyz do when you have to get your car resmogged every other year?

·
Registered
57 Posts
pay someone and do it dirty... hahaha!!! ...i'm kidding

my brother-in-law had a buddy that smog tests, he paid them some money and passed his teg for him. Although, i wouldn't recommend doing this. –very illegal

·
Registered
638 Posts
chang_boi559 on Oct/11/07 said:
pay someone and do it dirty... hahaha!!! ...i'm kidding

my brother-in-law had a buddy that smog tests, he paid them some money and passed his teg for him. Although, i wouldn't recommend doing this. –very illegal
hey, since you're from fresno... hook me up. haha seriously.

are you also a member on fresnoracing.net?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Rickdaddy on Oct/11/07 said:
Quote: chang_boi559 on Oct/11/07pay someone and do it dirty... hahaha!!! ...i'm kidding

hey, since you're from fresno... hook me up. haha seriously.

are you also a member on fresnoracing.net?

I talked to my brother-in-law and he says that the guy that used to do it got fired... some other reason, idk hahaha sorry. and yea i am also on fresnoracing.net but i barely go on there. I'll deff. be there at woodward on the 20th.

Quote: 90gs-96gsr on Oct/11/07 or go with a 50 state legal turbo set up like edelbrocks perfprmer x or a vortex turbo set up

Ditto on this!!! IMO Less complications with smog emmissions and the law if stopped.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.