Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
14s are the smallest you can fit on the front,( 13 will go on the back no prob.), unless you buy rims just for tegs with a different offset or use spacers/longer wheel studs, than i have seen 13s on the front

·
Registered
922 Posts
Ive always heard 13`s will interfere with the calipers, i wouldnt be surprised, cause 13`s are a tight fit on a civic. Personally im running 14`s right now and they fit fine. Nice and and torqy in second and third, annoying as hell on the highway....lol.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I was running 16s on my Celica earlier...now i'm running 14s on new(but horrible) Kumho's and I regret decided to turn the car back to stock.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
13" Lenso VPD's will fit on the front and the back. But you wont find a street tire to fit. So 14" is the smallest for the street.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
for 13s you need 5mm spacers, but they are used more drag slicks.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
There was another guy using those lenso's for auto-x
wich a hella expensive hoosier tire 235 or 45 - 50-13
All II got to say about that is....BAd ass tourque multiplication!!!!!!!!!!! That car must get to its top speed very dam quickly. check the tire calulator to see what that top speed is, id be surprised if it makes it to 100 but it will dam sure get there faster thaneverybody else.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
tepid1 on Jan/27/06 said:
Quote: MichaelDelaney on Jan/27/06Quote: juce on Jan/27/06Ive always heard 13`s will interfere with the calipers,

correct.

incorrect.... I run 13" lenso VPD like most other guys with no problems.
The tire that I run is 24.5x8.5x13.

I'm sure he was talking about a street wheel/tire.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.