Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Debating on getting silver, steel gray w/polish lip, steel gray or full polished steel gray 15" for my white 99 geeser.

Anyone got any actual and clear photos?
I tried photoshopping several times but all of them are not very precise due to photo, photo's angle and actual 'real time' color.

Tried searching on HT, found some but not white integra and not great pics to use as well for PS.

Are the steel gray like Gunmetal more or silver? Does Rota come with a silver with polish lip? I went on machiii.net and only found all silver.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey man i have 16" Steel Grey w/ Polished lip I'll post pics later today

They are a very unique color they look beautiful in the sun = )

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
just dont get flat black, (granted i got mine free) i think slips look better with gloss. Go with steel gray!

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I plan to go ahead and get 16" actually (going back to my fav size) and definitly not any black or bronze for I had those colors already. My first aftermarket rims were the slips in flat black. and I did have them repainted bronze eventually. I am only considering silver, full polish and steel gray. My main one I am looking at, are the steel gray with polish lip; however, the pics I seen are all unclarified on what color it is. I mean the gunmetal can be steel gray if I never seen them in real person and vice versa... or silver... thats why I am researching, asking.

Hey man i have 16" Steel Grey w/ Polished lip I'll post pics later today said:
They are a very unique color they look beautiful in the sun = )

Please post, thanks it would help so much.

Also, anyone on here maybe even selling their slipstreams w/tires in one of these colors?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok yea looks really dark in that pic so I asked to make sure if my eyes didn't decieve me. Steel gray should be lighter, or so it seems.

Are there any other good options besides rotas for the price and quality, weight? Just curious since I had rotaas before...

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got blades... like another color as spare set and autox use... thats why thinking steel gray with lip but never know... may get full polish to go with blade like color but for performance / spare use. I am also thinking about real SSRs with anthricite w/mach lip or replicas now...

I may actually be selling 6 blades as well... if anyone is interested, let me know... will include tires 4 new tires + 2 old fm901s.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.