Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i just got skyline taillights. i decided not to do the conversion though, if anyone wants them i am selling them for $550. thanks

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
good job on not doing the conversion. I've seen teg-vspec-II conversions and people out here laugh at them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i was going to do it on an accord, but yeah, those tails looked to big for my teg.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I really like them too, esp for a show car. The skyine is my dream car, and if im never able to afford one i would at least want my car to be somewhat like one. lol, they are just badass

·
Registered
408 Posts
Some one should take these from madman, it'd be cool. I've sure you've all seen this Integra before, but look what you can do.

·
Registered
457 Posts
my friend has them on his accord but they look different than the pic u posted on the pic they look good i guess its how good you are at the conversion

·
Registered
89 Posts
is that a custom wide body on the blue teg? ive been looking for one. ive seen the one from jt autosports i just dont like the way the gas cap is. anyone know of other ones out there?

·
Registered
408 Posts
You know the funny part is that I don't think she's a model. I think she either owns the car or its her boyfriends. Tell me what you think from these pics...

I mean she could just be a model and that guy could own it and they could just be acting REALLY friendly, but I could've sworn I heard someone say that the car belonged to a girl.

Anyone know for sure??

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no thats not me, my car is on ti right now under my 01 gsr in the pit area, i just have the tail lights

1 - 17 of 17 Posts