Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

I have decided to swap to a softer spring and I am now selling my Skunk2 coilovers. They will fit all Integras from 90-01. Fully adjustable up to 3" drop. Spring rates are 400# and 500# They are less than a year old and are in great condition. Comes with springs, sleeves, adjusters, adjuster wrench and all fittment o-rings just as they came to me when new.

I am asking $200 OBO.

This is one of them when I had them on OE shocks. Shocks are not included in this sale, neither is the top strut mount.

·
Registered
445 Posts
You had these mounted on your stock struts? How was the ride quality. Were you worried about the strut failing prematurely?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were on stock struts for about 2 months before I was able to afford my Koni Yellows. The ride was a little bouncy with stock struts. The stock struts really don't have enough dampening to control these heavy springs.

The Koni yellows were able to handle the springs, but the roads here all suck. We even have speed bumps in the freeway. That is why they came off, I spent as much time on the celing as I did the seat. If you have good quality roads, then these are great. I would love to keep them for road racing, but I have other things that I still need to get for my cars.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had a couple of people interested, but no one has yet bought these. Still Available

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, I edited the first post due the the coilovers already being sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts