Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna be getting some soon. right now I got neuspeed lowering springs..but want adjustables for those heighth fix-a-tickets that are ever so popular in so cal... any comments on skunk2s coilvers? yay or nay?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
um.. i have ground control coilovers.. they're awesome as well.. but i guess i cant' really compare much cuz i swapped out the shocks to adjustable konis at the same time.. let me tell u being fully adjustable is dope.. haven't scraped the front bumper quite yet.

i've only heard positive things about skunks..

·
Registered
208 Posts
i'm running on skunk2's with tokico blues....i love them

·
Registered
825 Posts
i dont have em but when i was researching coilovers, skunk2 was the best =) If you can afford em, thatz what you want.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have them on stock struts...they are very stiff! but handles exptremely well!
it can be a bumpy ride at times...not a coffee drinking car unless you are used to it :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
im runnin a 2000 ls off of skunk2's and its a stiff ride and sometimes a little bouncy but they are nice and great for handling. I just need to get me some shocks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have both skunk 2 and gc. the skunk2's are with tokico blues and the GC are with koni yellow's. i liked the skunks alot since they felt stiffer but i have not tried them with the koni's. the GC's are alittle soft for my taste. I have to fix my alignment before I can trully judge them both. I think both are good with the right shocks.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
ccshamrock2004 on Aug/19/02 said:
im runnin a 2000 ls off of skunk2's and its a stiff ride and sometimes a little bouncy but they are nice and great for handling. I just need to get me some shocks!
Wait wait wait, I thought you had a 2002 Integra TypeR, and a 2001 Supercharged TypeR....Now you have a 2000 LS???? I'm confused...

·
Registered
858 Posts
Justin Klemgold on Aug/21/02 said:
Quote: ccshamrock2004 on Aug/19/02im runnin a 2000 ls off of skunk2's and its a stiff ride and sometimes a little bouncy but they are nice and great for handling. I just need to get me some shocks! Wait wait wait, I thought you had a 2002 Integra TypeR, and a 2001 Supercharged TypeR....Now you have a 2000 LS???? I'm confused...
That guy still posting here? do we need his bs?

·
Registered
310 Posts
haha. The LS is probably his *real* car. We know the '02 ITR was made up; the supercharged '01 ITR is probably made up too.
-Ep

·
Registered
208 Posts

thats how mine sits with the front all the way down and the rear with .25 to go

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
I've had experience with both ground control and V-spec II coilovers. Both are definately quality and a good agressive ride. However, any set of adjustable springs without proper shocks will give you a really bouncy ride. Get good shocks and it'll feel very nice... you won't look stupid bouncing up and down in your seat as you drive by <cough> past experience <cough>

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I have skunk2 coilovers and they are great. Along with my koni yellow adjustables, it's like the perfect suspension i could ever have. Of course real coilovers probably would be better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts