Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright heres the deal..i have i/e and i'm gonna get a header..but i was wondering if my axle back exhaust has a 2.25 inch inlet should what size header should i get? and also since its only axle back should i get a new cat and like downpipe(not sure what its called) all being around 2.25 inch ID??

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
the "downpipe" your speaking of is actually the b-pipe. from the cat and back..those measurements are in OD. not ID. header is measured in OD as well. the cat however, is measured in ID. to answer your questions..a 2.0" collector usdm header of your choice(DC sports?) would be a good idea. also, i would highly recommend getting full 2.25" OD tubing to go with your 2.25" OD axle back. once you have that...get a 2.0" ID cat from car-sound. with that setup...you will be creating an anti-reversion setup with the stepping up in ID. hope that helps. try reading the articles on exhaust basics and such. they should help

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
aight thanks man..i did read the articles and i was just making sure i had the right idea in mind..and where couldi get the b-pipe from? and the cat?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah i dont drive drunk..its what my friend said onetime when he was drunk..thanks for lookin out for me anyways

1 - 6 of 6 Posts