Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
43,012 Posts
to be honest, there is nothing you can or will say at this point to make any difference

either:

1) people follow the rules

or

2) find elsewhere

it's really that black and white

no one needs "an ear full", you've said enough..... the site rules have worked LOOOOOOONG before you joined this site, and they will continue to work.... some people come here because of them, some come here despite them... most fall somewhere in between.... but the bottom line is that chaos does not rule on this site.....

·
Registered
255 Posts
as a honda owner for 20yrs and a master tech for over 15, i find that this is the only forum i can tolerate anymore. i spent most of my build time away from the internet just so i wouldnt be around the negativity that comes with it. i have no problem helping out another enthusist like me, the only thing i sak for is a little respect. this place has alway had a good reputation and also a place that does not put up with BS, its funny that the other forums always use links from here when someone has a problem. so, just keep up the good work mods and admins! yes rule are the backboe to anything that is succesful

·
Registered
157 Posts
So long do I have to wait until my posts show up without approval?

I have only been a member here for a short time but a member of other Honda related sites for so long this it a little weird for me.

edit: Well this one posted instantly but 2 others I just made are still pending approval.

·
Registered
3 Posts
who, that was a lot to take in. new to the site but I will do my best to fallow these rules. just hope I don't slip up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I undestand that the rules are part of a folowed procedure that must be enforced. Yes, their lengthy in their context,yet never the less its essential

·
Administrator
43,012 Posts
I undestand that the rules are part of a folowed procedure that must be enforced. Yes, their lengthy in their context,yet never the less its essential
Here is the clef notes version:

- BE DESCRIPTIVE when you ask questions...
- Understand people are here on their free time and their own accord, sometimes getting help requires patience and understandings
- Don't be a troll
- If you want to sell something, post prices and pictures (otherwise the thread turns into nothing but empty "post pics" and "how much" replies"

that's really it.... it's just been put into extreme detail over the 14 years this site has been up and running

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
31 Participants
MorningZ
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing