Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister got a new 2003 jetta, and it has a little more torque than my car *sobbing*

i swear i thought i was going to be jealous but after checking out her car--I LOVE MY TEG!!!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
let me look

ok, yeah its the 2.0 liter i assume cuz the engine seems to be 2.0, Volkswagen JETTA GLS is the full name 4 it

·
Registered
244 Posts
my roomate has the 2.0liter jetta
that thing is pretty weak. only thing i like is the way the interior lights up with that badass red color at night

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Yeah, the 2.0 is a 15 year old 115HP piece of junk :)

The 1.8T on the other hand is pretty decent, although I think the 1.8T (stock) has pretty boring power. However, it's smooth, effiecient and quiet: perfect for, well, a sister...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Roundle,

Very true. I used to work in a high end car audio shop. I've driven f355s, porsche turbo s, m roadsters and believe it or not...an f40 ferrari. Great when people ask you to deliver their cars to them when the work is done!

Roundle,
I'm gonna start calling you the "yoda" of team-integra.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
The 1.8T on the other hand is pretty decent, although I think the 1.8T (stock) has pretty boring power. [/QUOTE]

if you call boring power mid 15s stock ok? oh wait im srry you might be a vtec guy then i guess you could say that

1 - 11 of 11 Posts