Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**update** pics of drop on page 2!

Well, today my car rolled over the 100,000 mile mark on the odometer. It's sucha bittersweet feeling, I mean my its 10 years old and now has high mileage, but runs better than ever. Anyway, I love my car and I thought I'd share its history since I don't post that much.

I purchased my 1996 Acura Integra LS on February 15, 2003 with a little over 60,000 miles. I don't have any pics of it right after I bought it but it was just a bone stock LS.

Then in Sept, I found TI and everything changed.

My first mod (after my mp3 headunit) was the GSR blades.

WWRSII lip I got from another member:

-Mugen Replica Lip
-ITR Wing
-5Zigen Fireball Exhaust
-Bronze Blades

then i decided to upgrade my system...
12" Alpine E-Type Subwoofers
Power Acoustick Amplifier
Sony Xplod Speakers

and as it sits today....
-Skunk2 Short Shifter
-Apex'i N1 Exhaust
-VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (thanks to reallyquietman)
-Carbon Fiber Spoon Style Mirrors

Today, I also ordered Tokico Illumina 5-Way Adjustable Shocks to go with the H&R Sport springs I got from duckie.
Also my 98 bumper(bolanosav), WW W-Type Lip (bolanosav), and the wwrs sides (adejong) are being painted, with the wolfgang detaling kit is on its way!

so in a few weeks I should be shiny and slammed!
and hopefully soon after I'll have a new set of rims.

Finally, a great thanks to Z and TI for such a wonderful site. Rarely do I go a day without looking at the newest threads. This is by far the best car forum on the web, and without it I would NEVER have learned to appreciate and love my car as much as I do now.

...heres a preview of my conversion...kinda...

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
cool. you still have 46846548454987435484188765484557 miles to go.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
jebus.. that's average 13k miles a year.. I average in one year little less than 8k.. and that IS A LOT to me )= Honda thinks I should come in for a maintenance check.. little do they know their stupid ''formula'' is actually like 8-9k miles off.. lol.. lovely huh

Congratz! your car just reached like a 1/3 of its life lol.. j.k, it can probably last longer than that even

~P2P

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
tiger6386 on Feb/11/06 said:
jebus.. that's average 13k miles a year.. I average in one year little less than 8k.. and that IS A LOT to me )= Honda thinks I should come in for a maintenance check.. little do they know their stupid ''formula'' is actually like 8-9k miles off.. lol.. lovely huh

Congratz! your car just reached like a 1/3 of its life lol.. j.k, it can probably last longer than that even

~P2P
uh lets see some 2nd grade math 10 years = 100,000 miles.... 1 year = 10,000 miles

estimated miles per year from dealerships = 12,000

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Gargsta on Feb/12/06 said:
Quote: tiger6386 on Feb/11/06 jebus.. that's average 13k miles a year.. I average in one year little less than 8k.. and that IS A LOT to me )= Honda thinks I should come in for a maintenance check.. little do they know their stupid ''formula'' is actually like 8-9k miles off.. lol.. lovely huh

~P2P

uh lets see some 2nd grade math 10 years = 100,000 miles.... 1 year = 10,000 miles

estimated miles per year from dealerships = 12,000

Quote: SirTidusX on Feb/12/06 well...he means ive only owned it for 3 years and have put on 40k miles...dammit just looking at the pictures makes me so happy...
so cold.. lol.. 1rst grade reading is a bit more important actually, since math is just an invention defined in a conceptual rendering (or rendition)

anyway, their forumla blows. However, I never told you my mileage.. so I don't see how you came to that conclusion

~P2P

·
Registered
708 Posts
Man 100k makes me feel old, but the way mine runs with 200k, I dont think you have anything to worry about.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.