Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just got a pair of SIRII corner lights for 35 bucks. Hmotorsonline are cool guys. luckily im local to them. anyway two things i noticed.

1. Mine came with the bulbs and sockets with wire harness. and the main big bulb is different from our USDM bulbs. Also the sockets are different. they look similar but they are not.

JDM= 1 filament and socket has only 2 wires
USDM = 2 filament and socket has 3 wires.

Also the USDM sockets do NOT fit in the SIRII lights without modification. the little pieces of plastic that goes in and locks when you twist, well one is too wide for the JDM lights.

2. Our USDM corner lights look almost the same as these lights. the outer half of the lights has a yellow reflector. I wonder if anyone has tried to crack them open to remove the yellow reflector.

also when the JDM lights light up there are three things going on. the outer most corner, where the screw is, does not light up. next there is a small rectangular section of white light. then the amber portion lights up too.

I will post pics of mine later

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you misunderstood me. I meant crack open the USDM ones andtake the outer yellow reflector. the inner portion looks just liek JDM. I will try later this weekend

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is a pic from HT. See the yellow on the USDM? what would happen if you remove it? I did notice that the JDM you cannot see the bulb. I think if the USDM yellow was removed you would see the bulb.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
i have those on my car.. loved them til they got stolen.. but let me explain why theres 1 fillament.

the JDM lights.. when the car is on. the lights on the side comes on. and the front/the amber part is only for signalling..

you can jus pull the bulbs and socket out of your USDM and put them into your JDM lights.

this is how mine looked:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
viet_boi_racin on Feb/08/06 said:
i have those on my car.. loved them til they got stolen.. but let me explain why theres 1 fillament.

the JDM lights.. when the car is on. the lights on the side comes on. and the front/the amber part is only for signalling..

you can jus pull the bulbs and socket out of your USDM and put them into your JDM lights.

this is how mine looked:

uh are you sure? cause my USDM sockets didnt fit. I had to modify them. I also tried tapping the JDM sockets into the USD wires but somehow screwed something up so my relay didnt work anymore.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
yes your USDM socket should fit in there.. look at the notches when you put them in. there's only one way that it'll slide in.. but if you use the USDM socket it wont light up the JDM way lol. unless you clip the wire that lights up the front. so it only signals

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.