Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't posted any pics in a while due to no free time and being Imagestationless like everyone else. Heh
Now that I had a free Saturday and recently subscribed to We-Tood-Did......Here's some pics of my newest DIY creation!

I finally got my hands on a set of 96-97 JDM SiR-G fog/driving lights, I've been on a man hunt for months now but recently picked a set off of good ole Ebay.

I've needed some sort of extra light to brighten up the first 3 feet directly in front of the Teg.
I installed IS300 HIDs about 9 months ago but have been lacking light in certain spots.
I have bought/installed severial types of AutoZone special fogs but never liked the look of little Superwhite or ion yellow eyes protroding from my front grill.

Anyway....It only took about 1 1/2 hours to wire up and mount the fogs.
I'm very happy with the outcome of the install, can't wait till the sun goes down so I can see how the lights fill the previous dark spots.

Here's some pics for now, once darkness hits my neighborhood I'll post more.

Thanks for checking out my newest mod, Who says you need a 94-97 Teg. to install these puppies! Heh

I still have to paint the faceplate's Black, I think it'll look a lot cleaner of an install that way.

Lemme know your opinions ;)

-Jeff

PS, Sorry for the hugh pics!

Night pics finally!
These fogs really light up the road, The HIDs and JDM fogs are the perfect combo, IMO

my Digi camera sucks at night photos, Looks 100 times better in person.heh

Here's all my gold on at once........Major Bling Bling factor....Huh

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh yeah...I almost forgot my other two installs since last visit....
AEM Power pulleys and a JDM ITR 23mm sway bar "painted Red to draw the eye. Hehe

Whacha think?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mshaffie on Feb/21/04 said:
those lights look very very nice. kinda jdm. well done. hey what plug wires and header are u using?
The wires are Nology and the header is a Kamakazi 4-1 w/2.5" collector

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
P0sTaL on Feb/21/04 said:
here are what they look like on a 94-97 teg

How are your lenses clear but light output Yellow/gold?
Gold bulbs?

Yeah, I knew the install wouldn't look 100% perfect, but I'm pretty proud of how they fit cleanly up side down without cutting the faceplate or doing any major customizing.
I bet I'm the only Tegger with a set of JDM SiR-G fogs on a USDM 98-01 Integra....Heh

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wylderhoads on Feb/21/04 said:
Hey they look great! Nice job on the install as well. Hopefully these are what you were looking for!

Nice ride dude!
Thanks!
Yep, These fogs were exactially what I was looking for.
Actually I wouldn't have them right now if it wasn't for a helpful TI.net member, He scouted them out for me then PMed me the link.
Gotta love this site!!!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hondacuraGSR on Feb/21/04 said:
nice..

whats up with the high beams?
are they amber bulbs?
Nope, They are also Gold 9006 (lowbeams)
I use them for DRL (day time running lights)

That was last months DIY project....Hehe

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
hows the difference with the 23mm sway?? did you have a 22 before? or go straight to 23mm? im lookin for a 23mm right now and i think i have found one, so i want to put it on along with my itr lca's and struts.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
midwesta on Feb/21/04 said:
hows the difference with the 23mm sway?? did you have a 22 before? or go straight to 23mm? im lookin for a 23mm right now and i think i have found one, so i want to put it on along with my itr lca's and struts.
I love It!
I went from a stock 14mm Ls sway bar to this 23mm.
I was interested in a 22mm but The kid that sold it to me was not aware it was a 23mm, It took me having to buy all new hardware and cutting the ABS brackets to make that thing fit.
Over all...I think it's one of the best mods for your Teg. while staying under the $100 mark.

Good luck

·
Registered
449 Posts
Very nice, I have those same exact Yellow bulbs in my highbeams, even during the day you can see people flipping up there mirror's and getting aggitated with them. Nice job, I hope to scoop some of those up as soon as I get my taxes along with some other JDM interior piece's.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
94LsJDMIntegra on Feb/21/04 said:
Very nice, I have those same exact Yellow bulbs in my highbeams, even during the day you can see people flipping up there mirror's and getting aggitated with them. Nice job, I hope to scoop some of those up as soon as I get my taxes along with some other JDM interior piece's.
They are pretty bright for lowbeams!
Do you have any pics of your Golds lit?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.