Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 2000 GSR, and I want to do a conversion, but I'm not sure what headlights I wanna use, the Silvia S15 or the Acura CL headlights. What ones do u guys think look better? And I wanna use the Andysautosport California Bomb front bumper, but the S15 headlights won't fit so i'd hafta get the bumper cut, do anyone have any idea how hard and howmuch that'd cost? and does anyone know how much it costs to get a bumper cut for the Sivlia S15 headlights? And would i just get the front bumper made with the 2 cirlces, or the one for the CL Headlights?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
S15 or JDM

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I've heard horror stories on here about andysautosport. Personally I'd kick the guy in the balls if i ever saw him just from what i've read on here.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
i say stock b/c there are always a-holes out there looking to make your car look like sh!t. My car is kind of like that now b/c of some stupid a-holes out there. Right now i got no choice but to install my bodykit which is a kali type r bomb kit b/c i bought it a long time ago so this gives me a reason. Might as well since i basically need to repaint the teg. Like i said though save the $$$ and go turbo or something in the performance area.

·
Registered
502 Posts
im gonna have to go with the masses and say the the s15 conversion is hella dope if done correctly... i have seen ones that are really nice and i have also seen some that look a lil outa place make sure you get a good body shop to do it

·
Registered
171 Posts
Whatever you do to your car dont get a conversion unless you have the money to do it right. I hate conversions were it is obvious that they didn't do it right. Also make sure the rest of your car matchs the new headlights. When It comes to conversions on tegs I will list them in this order

1. JDM: this is obviously the best, it is OEM metal for gods sake.
2. S14, looks very good I was surprised as long as you get a body kit which is not round or "flowy".
3. s15, again can look really good I saw a white teg in super street with s15 big mouth, NSX side vents, and 98 prelude tails, plus a front mount intercooler. Look very good but I doubt you have enough money to do all of that.
4. Cl: I will not even talk about the cl conversion it is that disgusting. Dont do it!!!! Does not fir the lines of the integra at all.
Conversion note: Honda civic hatches with acura integra lights, round or JDM look really tight.

Now I would not do any conversions if I was you. Get a turbo or at least first do a really tight body kit like C-west, mugen, or some other rare japanese kit. Conversions to often end up looking like sh*t ( other than JDM)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts